sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

Arrival in Leuven (October-November 2008)




I just arrived in Leuven when I took these pictures. This is the main square of the city and the below is the main avenue. Took it while looking for my apartment.

So, I am in Leuven now! After a long walk from the train station, I am here at last! I am tired though and I had to ask the locals where's the street my rented apartment is located.

Right now I am connected to the internet right here at my room so I have the time to update my blog. This is a nice flat with a kitchen and bathroom and a small living room. It's good for one person.

And today is a sunny day but chilly though. I had no jacket on because I didn't want to mess up with my luggage so there........but I think I did not have to wear it because I was walking and somehow it had a "warming effect".

Anyway, my plane from Abu Dhabi got delayed for an hour and I had to be in that airport for 6 hours or so. I was tired and sleepy but what can I do? Hehehehehe. Upon arrival in Paris, I cleared the immigration in seconds but my luggage came out after 30 minutes I think.

I also met some Brazilian tourists when I was on the line to get my ticket going to the Gare du Nord train station. Nice guys and I even took pictures but unfortunately they were going to the centre of Paris and I was going to another country, which is Belgium. We exchanged e-mail addresses though and will keep in touch.

I think I have to get some sleep though...

Sem comentários:

For older posts, please click on "Mensagens Antigas"