terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

DAY 11

Today I met up with Gustavo and his friend, Leonardo. Ahh, Gustavo has a cool big jeep! And he had a hard time looking for a parking space!

Before we went out, we had lunch first. It was supposed to be a light one but I liked the food a lot (Mineiro restaurant) so it turned out to be a heavy lunch!

We went to the old part of São Paulo. I never thought that São Paulo had nice buildings! Yeah I saw them in pictures but the pictures don't justify how beauitufl some buildings are!

We just walked and walked and walked and we had fun!

We decided to call it a day and went back to where the jeep was parked. Took the metro and this was waiting for us:






Befor going to the parking area, we went to eat at some typical São Paulo fast food restaurant. An observation and this applies to all fast food chains I went in: customers go to one line when ordering and then another line when claiming the food.

These two guys are cool! Ah, Gustavo gave me a souvenir: a powdered juice of guaraná!

Sem comentários:

For older posts, please click on "Mensagens Antigas"